Sunday 18 January 2015

My january nail polishes

I am a huge fan of nail vanishes. My nails are always painted and I love to change the colour as often as I can! After all the glitter on my nails for the Christmas and party season I like a bit of change. Here are my three favourites at the moment. 



1. Kiko nail lacquer, in number 227
This burgundy color is stunning. I love this color on my nails from autumn to the end of winter. I see myself wearing this a lot and I never get tired of it! 

2. OPI nail lacquer, in My dogsled is a hybrid 
This nail polish is from the Nordic Collection from OPI eye and is amazing. It's a kind of blue-green-dark mint colour (and so hard to describe...). It reminds me of cold Winters with snow. It's a colour that you don't see very often and I had so many compliments by wearing it on my nails. 

3. Essie nail lacquer, in Mademoiselle
This nail vanish is a light pink-nude colour. I put 2 to 3 coats and the result is great on the nails. It gives a really neat effect and makes your nails look great. I love these kind of polishes (as well as really dark ones) because I feel it makes your hands light and beautiful!

What is your favourite nail colour at the moment? I hope you enjoyed reading this and I will talk to you soon,
Love Lili Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment