Sunday 11 January 2015

Get the look 

For this month I wanted to put an outfit together which I wore most of the time in January. It's simple, comfortable and warm. That's everything we want right? I love the topshop Toni jeans, I think they super duper comfy and fit very nicely on. I completely fell in love with those Doctor Martens shoes when I saw them so I had to put them here. Sweats are a must in winter because they keep you warm while looking nice as well as the beanie and the scarf. I particularly love this scarf (not only because it's burgundy!) because of the Faux Fur pompom! It adds a little something to the look. And to finish can we please take a moment for this bag? (Wouuuup I loooooove it!) This swedish brand knew what they were doing. This backpacks is so handy, you can put a lot in it and it doesn't hurt on the back at all! (I think that the brand made these to help with the backs problem in primar school! Cool huh?)
Anyway I hope you like the look and I will talk to you soon,
Love Lili Rose






1. Topshop: Checked Sweat, 38£ (buy here) 2. Topshop: Joni Jeans, 36£ (buy here) 3. New Look: Burgundy Faux Fur Scarf, 13£ (buy here) 4. Chunky Kneet Bobble Beanie, 40£ (buy here) 5. Doctor Martens shoes, 60£ (buy here) 6. Fjallraven kanken Backpack, 60£ (buy here)

No comments:

Post a Comment