Monday 19 January 2015

Jo Malone Cologne

I am a huge fan of perfume and when you can personalize them as you wish I like them even more! I don't really like when I'm walking in the street and can smell somebody else wearing my perfumeI like the concept to have one smell that suits you and your preferences and nobody will smell exactly like you :-) This is what you can do with Jo Malones Cologne! You can mix different smells together to create another completely different and unique smell. 



I chose two Colognes that I love wearing by themselves and that I also love wearing together. They are completely different one from other but I think the smell is great and completely me! I have Wood Sage & Sea Salt which reminds me of my trip to France in Bretagne by the sea. (dream, dream, dream...) The smell of it is unique and quite woody and fresh with lots of peps. The other one I have is Blackberry and bay. Its smell is fruity and quite masculine I think but I love this one. And when you mix both of them together it gives another smell which I love, I think the combination is great. 

When I was at the Jo Malone shop the woman helped me a lot. She asked me what smell I like and asked me a few questions about myself. She made me smell a few and I loved them all! I finally made up my mind and came back the next day to buy my two favourites. It's really personalized and I really like this concept. 

Have you ever tried Jo Malone's Cologne? What is your favourite smell?
I will talk to you soon,
Love Lili Rose 






No comments:

Post a Comment