Wednesday 21 January 2015

Clinique Chubby Sticks

I like Clinique as a skincare brand a lot and I never had the opportunity to try out their makeup. Around christmas I treated myself to this cute little kit with four mini size Chubby Sticks (found them here). 

I got two "normal" and two "intense". The intense ones are very pigmented and give your lips a lot of colour. The normal ones are more like tinted lip balms and are very sheer on the lips. 


06 woppin' watermelon - 05 plushest punch - 15 pudgy peony - 08 grandest grape 

All four are very moisturizing and great to wear on the lips. They don't stay so long on my lips but it's not really a problem because you don't have to worry about the application which is really easy! I think I prefer the sheer ones just because I rarely wear a bold lip on an everyday basis, so I wear the normal ones more :-) 
Have you already tried them? which one is you favourite?

I will talk to you soon, 
Love Lili Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment