Tuesday 13 January 2015

Lush addiction

Yes I am one of them (a Lush addict) and every time I pass near a Lush Shop I just can't resist! You can smell it in the whole street and you just have to enter to have a sniff and look at all the amazing things they have. 

If you're not familiar with Lush, it's a brand with handmade products which fights animal testing, is 100% vegeterian (and in part vegan) and makes body, face and hair products as well as makeup and perfume. Their products smell amazing and are colourful and glittery... If you're more interested I suggest you just check out their website or go directly into a Lush Shop!

I didn't have the chance to test all of the Lush Products (is this even possible?!) but I'm going to talk about some of my favourites! 




1. Rose Jam Shower Gel
I absolutely love this shower gel because of its smell (Roses of couuuurse!) but also because it makes a lot of bubbles. I use it with a bath flower (is it called a bath flower? I don't really know... If not, it's the fluffy thing you use to wash yourself! I found mind at the body shop) and it's great. What I also appreciate with this shower gel is that the smell last for a long time on the skin. I can still smell it on my skin in the morning (if I shower in the evening) and even throughout the day! Great product I love it :)

2. Tisty Tosty bath bomb
Roses again I'm sorry but it's just my favourite smell! And this little bath bomb with rosebuds and heart shaped is so cute. I think they are several oils in it as well, which helps nourish your skin. I sometimes find that some bath products dehydrate your skin but it's not the case with this bath bomb! I like it very much :) 

3. Mask of Magnaminty Self-Preserving 
It's the mask from Lush I own at the moment and it's been my favourite until now. I know there is peppermint oil in it (it smells like the little after-eight chocolate I have at home... Mmmm!). The texture is quite thick and refreshing as you apply it to the skin. I leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and as you remove it, you gently exfoliate your skin at the same time because there are primrose seeds and aduki beans in it. I use it once a week and I can really tell the difference when I use it or not. I have less rednesses, my pores look smaller, my skin healthier (I really think my skin looks healthy after using this mask... Is this weird?). Again, I love it :)

4. Popcorn Lip Scrub
This next product I find so cool! It comes in a tiny pot filled with sugar, coconut and jojoba oil and sea salt. You take a bit of product with your finger, rub your lips and rinse it of (The best part of it is that you can actually eat it! It tastes like candy). Your lips feel so soft after that. I then apply a Lip Balm and my lips feel so great. I really like this product :)

5. The Comforter Bubble Bar
This last product I wanted to talk you about is a Bubble Bar. You break it into pieces and you can use it in several times. You crumble it under the tap and it will make loads and loads of bubbles. The Comforter contains cassis and bergamot and smells really good! 

I can't wait to try out more of their products. I'm especially interested is some hair care! 
I hope this article was useful and I will talk to you soon,
Love Lili Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment